A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Crawford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Crawford, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Crawford, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hot Flashes
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pregnancy Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Crawford graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Crawford has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Medical Center
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Takeuchi Crawford MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Julie T. Crawford practice?
- Dr. Julie Crawford has 1 office location.
Dr. Julie Crawford practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Portland, OR.
See Portland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.