A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Crispin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Crispin, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Crispin graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Crispin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Lucie Medical Center
- Saint Lucie Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Dacy Crispin MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Julie D. Crispin practice?
- Dr. Julie Crispin has 1 office location.
Dr. Julie Crispin practices Anesthesiology near Port Saint Lucie, FL.
See Port Saint Lucie Anesthesiologists.