A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Damp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Damp is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Damp
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Damp Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Damp, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Damp graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Damp has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Bedford County Medical Center
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Boyd Damp MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Julie B. Damp practice?
- Dr. Julie Damp has 1 office location.
Dr. Julie Damp practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Internists and Nashville Cardiologists.