A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Dohr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Dohr is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Dohr, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Pelvic Pain
- Prenatal Care
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Dohr graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Dohr has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Christine Dohr MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Julie C. Dohr practice?
- Dr. Julie Dohr has 2 office locations.
Dr. Julie Dohr practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Barrington, IL.
See Barrington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.