A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Dohr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Dohr is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Dohr, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Pelvic Pain
- Prenatal Care
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Dohr graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Dohr has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dohr accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 14 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 19 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Julie C. Dohr practice?
Dr. Julie Dohr practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Barrington, IL.
See Barrington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.