A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Donohue:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Donohue, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Donohue, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Donohue graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Donohue has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Ann Donohue MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Julie A. Donohue practice?
- Dr. Julie Donohue has 1 office location.
Dr. Julie Donohue practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Lockport, NY.
See Lockport Obstetricians & Gynecologists.