Dr. Julie Madejski MD Patient Reviews

January 3rd, 2016
The very best in professionalism and compassion.

May 25th, 2014
Outstanding Doctor!
I have been a patient of Dr. Madejski for 10 years and in that time, I have experienced nothing but the best in patient care. She is a very pro-active health care provider and never gives up until she can find answers. She has always listened to me and treated my issues with great care and concern. Not only is she an amazing physician, but she is also a wonderful person who cares about her patients.

February 25th, 2014
nasty
The only thing nice about this office is the office staff. The doctor is rude and nasty- I waited 45 mins in waiting room and 50 mins in the exam room and never got a single apology- I had jessica as the girl who roomed me! She couldnt have beenmm sweeter! She was also the one who checked me in! Like I said (office staff awesome) but the gown and sheet I was given to use was stained and nasty the doctor wouldnt stop talking about politics... very annoying.. I would not recommend.. an office staff shouldnt be more professional then the doctor!!!

January 30th, 2014
Very rude
I had my first appointment there with a wonderful lady, comforting, nice and helpful. But then I had an appointment with Julie madejski. First let me tell you I've been having an on going problem that has took an extreme both emotional and physical toll on me. Not only was Julie not helpful with figuring out my diagnosis but she had a terrible bedside manner. She acted like I was lying when I told her I waited to have sex and then asked If I got married to have sex. She also kept pushing me to do a form of birth control I was not comfortable with( and she knew that) So not only was I unsettle about what was wrong with me but she made me even more upset with how she acted towards to me. I had to prevent myself from crying during the appointment. You know it's enough pain emotionally to deal with what is going on with my body so when I go to the doctors to find answers and comfort this is the last thing I would ever expect. I would not recommend "Dr." Julie Madejski. I walked out of the office 80 dollars poorer, with no answers, less confidence and more upset.

February 1st, 2013
Excellent Care
This office is great. All of the staff is very helpful and friendly. First time to the office was a great experience. I like that there are multiple providers so it was easy to get an appointment when I needed one. I would highly recommend this practice!

January 29th, 2013
Dr. Madejski has been my gynecologist since she arrived in Lockport in 1997. I have referred many friends and family members to her. She has been there for me through the loss of my sister to breast cancer, my daughter's adolescent years, my menopausal transitions, and my own surgery. I could not recommend her more.

November 15th, 2011
Misdiagnosed twice. One hospital trip later...
Not only was it difficult to get ahold of office staff for an appointment, I was put on hold a few times during the call where i finally scheduled. When I got to the office I waited approximately 40 minutes to be seen. I'd been having irregular bleeding and pain for over a month and it took two weeks to get an appointment. I was prescribed antibiotics before my test results even came back and when i got to the pharmacy to pick them up, the office called and told me that they were wrong and sent another request for a different medicine. I waited for an hour in the pharmacy for that to process. a week later the pain got worse. I went back for another appointment and they made me do a few blood panels. this time i was prescribed a high estrogen birth control that they said would stop the bleeding and relieve the pain. well, that didn't work. I ended up in the hospital a few days later writhing in pain. as it turns out I had ovarian cysts that were about to rupture. according to them, the antibiotics and birth control aggravated the cysts further. the staff there couldn't believe any gyno would neglect to check for something that simple in my situation and advised me to seek a different office.

September 6th, 2011
Going somewhere else
Back story I have been with my boyfriend for 3 years now. We would like children, I am 23 and I am having a lot of issues with my period and with getting pregnant. I was nervous about asking about this, the women who was taking care of me asked if i wanted to get my b/c refilled and I said no and explained. She was very rude to me then on, she started to ask me weird questions like where I worked and if I was going to school. When I answered she pretty much insulted me, telling me I was not ready to have a child. She refused the fertility test, and ignored me the rest of the appointment.

November 6th, 2008
I made an appointment with the Dr., and the office called and cancelled the appointment! When I tried to reschedule, there was literally no availability and the office personnel were not willing to work with my schedule. When I asked for a recommendation of another office, they were rude. Would not recommend!