A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Dostal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Dostal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Dostal, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Dostal graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Dostal has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Allentown Campuses
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie A Dostal MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Julie A. Dostal practice?
- Dr. Julie Dostal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Julie Dostal practices Family Medicine near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Family Physicians.