A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Dostal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Dostal is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dostal
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Dostal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Dostal, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Dostal graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Dostal has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie A Dostal MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Julie A. Dostal practice?
- Dr. Julie Dostal has 1 office location.
Dr. Julie Dostal practices Family Medicine near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Primary Care Doctors.