Dr. Julie Ann Dostal MD is female, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Dostal is Excellent. Dr. Dostal has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Dostal, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Dostal graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Dostal has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley HospitalMuhlenberg
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dostal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 4 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Julie Dostal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Julie A. Dostal practice?
Dr. Julie Dostal practices Family Medicine near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Family Physicians.