A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Ducharme:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Ducharme is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Ducharme, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Pregnancy Complications
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ducharme graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ducharme has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Harford Memorial Hosp
- Upper Chesapeake Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Ducharme MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Julie Ducharme practice?
- Dr. Julie Ducharme has 1 office location.
Dr. Julie Ducharme practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Havre De Grace, MD.
See Havre De Grace Internists and Havre De Grace Endocrinologists.