A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Adams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Adams is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Adams, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dialysis Access Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Adams graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Adams has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Fletcher Allen Health Care - Fanny Allen Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Ellen Adams MD is a female Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Julie E. Adams practice?
- Dr. Julie Adams has 3 office locations.
Dr. Julie Adams practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Burlington, VT.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Albans, VT.
See Burlington Surgeons.