The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Julie Lahiri
Dr. Julie Lahiri, MD, PT is a Doctor primarily located in Burlington, VT, with another office in Malone, NY. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Vascular Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Lahiri is affiliated with The University of Vermont Medical Center Main Campus and Fletcher Allen Health Care - Fanny Allen Campus. She speaks English.
Dr. Julie Lahiri has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Julie Lahiri is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Burlington, VT.
Dr. John Fortune
Critical Care Medicine, General Surgery
Burlington, VT 0 mi41
Dr. Jesse Moore
Colon and Rectal Surgery, General Surgery
Burlington, VT 0 mi13
Dr. Jaime Pineda
Transplant Surgery, General Surgery
Burlington, VT 0 mi