A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Adams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Adams is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Adams
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Adams Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Adams, MD, PT is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dialysis Access Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Adams graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Adams has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Fletcher Allen Health Care - Fanny Allen Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Ellen Adams MD and PT is a female Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Julie E. Adams practice?
- Dr. Julie Adams has 1 office location.
Dr. Julie Adams practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Burlington, VT.
See Burlington Surgeons.