Dr. Julie Ellen Adams MD is female, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Ophthalmology, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Adams, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Adams graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.More Education & Awards
Dr. Adams has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Fletcher Allen Health Care - Fanny Allen Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Adams accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 23 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 7 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Julie Adams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Julie E. Adams practice?
Dr. Julie Adams practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Ophthalmology, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Burlington, VT.
Additional practice locations include: Colchester, VT and Saint Albans, VT.
See Burlington Surgeons and Burlington Ophthalmologists.