A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Adams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Adams, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dialysis Access Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Adams graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Adams has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Fletcher Allen Health Care - Fanny Allen Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Adams accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 23 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 7 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Julie E. Adams practice?
Dr. Julie Adams practices Ophthalmology, Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Burlington, VT.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Albans, VT.
See Burlington Ophthalmologists, Burlington Surgeons, and Burlington Cardiothoracic Surgeons.