A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Becker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Becker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Becker, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Becker graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Becker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- White County Memorial Hospital
- IU Health White Memorial
- Franciscan St. Elizabeth Crawfordsville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Ellen Becker MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Julie E. Becker practice?
- Dr. Julie Becker has 1 office location.
Dr. Julie Becker practices Family Medicine near Monticello, IN.
See Monticello Primary Care Doctors.