A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Becker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Becker, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Becker graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Becker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- White County Memorial Hospital
- IU Health White Memorial
- Franciscan St. Elizabeth Crawfordsville
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Becker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 9 plans
- Humana - 13 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans