A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from St. George's University, St Georges.
Dr. Chen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Hackettstown Regional Medical Center
- Ahs Hosp Corp Mmh Morristown Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Julie E. Chen practice?
Dr. Julie Chen practices Internal Medicine near Miramar, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Hackettstown, NJ.