A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Kennedy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Kennedy is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Common Cold
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Skin Rash (Acrodermatitis)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Elizabeth Kennedy MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Julie E. Kennedy practice?
- Dr. Julie Kennedy has 1 office location.
Dr. Julie Kennedy practices Internal Medicine near Plano, TX.
See Plano Internists.