Dr. Julie Lee Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Julie Lee?

April 24th, 2015

Horrible customer care! Twice I have arrived for an appointment only to then be told it was changed. They said "we tried to call but your number was disconnected". My number has not changed in 20 years. And even so, they could have sent a letter to prevent me from taking off work and sitting in the building lobby wasting 45 minutes! I have gone along with the long waits to be seen for appointments but I am done. She is not respectful of my time and then rushes me through when I do get to see her. The office staff are completely selfish and not helpful. This is a bad business. Don't go there. You will be frustrated!!!

March 5th, 2015

My mother sat in her wheelchair over 2 hours before she was taken back to see the doctor, then she sat for another 2 hours soiling herself before she was seen. They don't have a bathroom in the office & when I nicely asked the receptionist if the doctor could please see her because mom was leaking through her pants the receptionist became angry, combative, dismissive & did nothing except tell her she was going to have to get back in her wheelchair & move to the other room ( she can't walk & still had soiled pants) There were patients there discussing they had been there "all day" I did however, see the Dr. take time for the medical rep while the patients patiently waited like insignificant cattle. The doctor finally came in, didn't introduce herself, rolled her eyes & sighed & became impatient multiple times with my mother during the exam & didn't allow questions. It appeared Dr. Lee didn't look at the medical history ( she thought mom had the stroke a year ago despite her records stating it was 2 months ago) to see she that my mother has some cognitive & speech limitations from her recent massive stroke, which is why she was there, the stroke caused some vision problems. That was the most disrespecting, dehumanizing experience by one of the most arrogant displays from a physician that I've ever seen. Mrs. Lee clearly forgot about the "do no harm" vow. She humiliated my mother. We are patient, kind, undemanding people & nothing here is overstated. In fact it was worse than stated. There are so many super doctors in Louisville ( I have one) no reason to subject yourself to what I see as nothing, to some degree, short of abuse on some level. I felt so sorry for all the seniors agonizing over that surreal experience.

July 16th, 2013

Very passionate doctor..cares and is loyal to her patients!!!

February 18th, 2017