Learn more about Dr. Julie Egli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Egli
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Egli Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Egli, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Egli graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Egli has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Marlborough Hospital
- Clinton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Egli MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Julie Egli practice?
- Dr. Julie Egli has 4 office locations.
Dr. Julie Egli practices Psychiatry near Holden, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Worcester, MA and Marlborough, MA.
See Holden Psychiatrists.