A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Egli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Egli, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Egli graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Egli has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Marlborough Hospital
- Clinton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Egli MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Julie Egli practice?
- Dr. Julie Egli has 4 office locations.
Dr. Julie Egli practices Psychiatry near Holden, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Worcester, MA and Marlborough, MA.
See Holden Psychiatrists.