A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Egli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Egli
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Egli Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Egli, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Egli graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Egli has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Marlborough Hospital
- Clinton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Egli MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Julie Egli practice?
- Dr. Julie Egli has 1 office location.
Dr. Julie Egli practices Psychiatry near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Psychiatrists.