Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Julie Elder
Dr. Julie Elder, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Wichita, KS. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and General Practice. Dr. Elder is affiliated with Via Christi Hospital St. Francis, Newton Medical Center and Via Christi Hospital on Harry Street. Dr. Elder has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Julie Elder has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
Dr. Julie Elder is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wichita, KS.
Dr. Dennis Buth
Wichita, KS 0.94 mi44
Dr. Krishan Goyle
Cardiovascular Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Wichita, KS 1.09 mi43
Dr. Hussam Farhoud
Interventional Cardiology, Nuclear Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Wichita, KS 1.09 mi28