A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Elder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Elder is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Elder graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Elder has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
- Wesley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Ann Elder DO is a female General Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Julie A. Elder practice?
- Dr. Julie Elder has 5 office locations.
Dr. Julie Elder practices General Practice near Wichita, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Newton, KS.
See Wichita General Practitioners.