A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Faber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Faber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Faber, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Faber graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Faber has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Eileen Faber MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Julie E. Faber practice?
- Dr. Julie Faber has 1 office location.
Dr. Julie Faber practices Emergency Medicine near Hartford, WI.
See Hartford Emergency Physicians.