A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Fagan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Fagan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Fagan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fagan graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Fagan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
- UW Health-UW Hospital & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Ruth Fagan MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Julie R. Fagan practice?
- Dr. Julie Fagan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Julie Fagan practices Internal Medicine near Madison, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Middleton, WI.
See Madison Internists.