A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Farrer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Farrer is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Farrer
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Farrer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Farrer graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Farrer has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Espanola Hospital
- University of New Mexico Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Farrer MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Julie Farrer practice?
- Dr. Julie Farrer has 1 office location.
Dr. Julie Farrer practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Rio Rancho, NM.
See Rio Rancho Internists and Rio Rancho Gastroenterologists.