Dr. Julie Farrer Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Julie Farrer?

March 20th, 2017

Butcher

Saw this woman in 2010. I am at a higher risk for colon cancer because it runs in my family. This was my first and last colonoscopy. After what this woman did to me, I will never have another. She left me borderline incontinent (fecal) and with hemorrhoids that never existed until she performed this hack job on me. I have loose skin around my rectum and I bled for a year when I ran (I used to run seven miles a day until this procedure). The bleeding, I think/hope is a result of the horrible hemorrhoids that I now have. Do not see this woman unless you want to permanently change your life, your colon and your rectum.

November 11th, 2016

Worst doctor I've ever seen

She was almost an hour late for the appointment. She answered her cell phone during the appointment. She couldn't have cared less about me or my issues. She didn't ask me any questions about my health. At the end she asked me if I wanted an endoscopy. Isn't it her job to determine if I need one??? Ridiculous. I hope there is nothing seriously wrong with me.

August 13th, 2015

Won't Ever Go Back

Went to see her 3 times. Every time she wanted to know what I was there for. Told her the 2nd time I was there to get results of my CAT Scan. She said "What CAT scan?" I said the one that is sitting on your desk that your nurse put there yesterday! Still after going through all my results she says to me "Do you think you have Crohns Disease?" I said I had no idea and that's why I was there. The next thing out of her mouth was "Have you ever thought about MS?" Are you kidding me? Why would you ask me that? I'm not the doctor. I will never go back.

June 26th, 2017