A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Farrow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Farrow is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Farrow, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Farrow graduated from Mercer University, Macon. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Farrow has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Ann Farrow MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Julie A. Farrow practice?
- Dr. Julie Farrow has 3 office locations.
Dr. Julie Farrow practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Highlands, NC.
See Plano Obstetricians & Gynecologists.