Learn more about Dr. Julie Fasano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Fasano is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fasano
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fasano Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Fasano, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Fasano graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Fasano has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Bellevue Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Fasano MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Julie Fasano practice?
- Dr. Julie Fasano has 1 office location.
Dr. Julie Fasano practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Commack, NY.
See Commack Internists, Commack Hematologists, and Commack Oncologists.