Learn more about Dr. Julie Fasano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Fasano is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fasano
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fasano Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Fasano, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Fasano graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Fasano has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Bellevue Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Fasano MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Julie Fasano practice?
- Dr. Julie Fasano has 1 office location.
Dr. Julie Fasano practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Commack, NY.
See Commack Internists, Commack Hematologists, and Commack Oncologists.