Dr. Julie Favia MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9
  • 7 reviews

October 22nd, 2015
My refills never get sent to my pharmacy correctly, and then I'm calling back and forth between the two to eventually get my prescriptions filled. Staff is very rude after I call back saying that the refill was wrong. Dr. Favia is a great doctor, but because of my headaches I've had with simple refills, I'm switching doctors in hopes of improvement.

April 9th, 2015
The best OB-GYN around, wouldn't trust anyone else.

January 16th, 2015
Good Luck Getting an Appointment
I called to make an appt with Dr. Favia and even though my insurance's web portal shows her as accepting my plan, I was drilled for some number from my insurance card that didn't exist. When I said I didn't know what the receptionist wanted, that I just had a group number and member ID, I was told, " Well, there are 2 other doctors here who take your insurance." (So the admin knew that, but not if Dr Favia would?) Then she tried to push me to see one of the "new" docs, who are nonexistant online, while not answering my question about if Dr. Favia was taking new patients... in the end I called my insurance company to ask for this magic number the doctor's office had wanted, and they said they had never heard of such a number. I don't know about Dr. F, but her office staff is a joke.

May 10th, 2013
BEST OB-GYN!!
Dr. Favia is an amazing Dr, I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone. She definitely knows what she's doing, she cares about your concerns GENUINELY, and gets back to you with any questions right away--doesn't wait a week to get back to you like some. I'm so glad I found her!! Thank you Dr. Favia, you're the best :)

October 13th, 2011
DR, Favia is a very caring dr. She better then mendez!

August 30th, 2011
Dr. Favia is the best doctor I have ever worked with - She is kind and polite - she actually listens when you speak to her! Regardless of how busy she is - She has never made me feel like she is rushing me (which is a HUGE problem with most doctors). You can tell that Dr. Favia wants to help her patients and make sure that you feel informed and educated before you leave. I truly have only great things to say about her.

February 27th, 2010
sweet and caring ob-gyn. Knows her stuff. Would highly recommend.