Overall Review

2.5

October 10th, 2016
Loyal Patient
Dr. Ferguson listens well, but requires the patient to take responsibility for conditions that were brought on by lifestyle choices. She is a realist regarding human behaviors and has a good sense of humor. I like her directness and feel confident that she has my well being in mind.

August 16th, 2016
anxiety!
she needs to learn how to talk to patients that are discussing there anxiety with her. I dI'd not feel at ease talking to her about my anxiety and panic attacks her response was "your going through life" im aware that im going through life but I also have unecessary panic attacks that get in the way of my life! she made it seem as if I was just there to get medication or unnecessary drugs. not every young adult just wants drugs

July 27th, 2016
She in not interested at all in her patients. THey are just a paycheck to her. Very cold bedside manner

February 17th, 2016
Group doctors
Well, going to an "group" set of doctors versus a private one you get what you get. Luckily I am seldom sick. She is generally friendly I have had no issues with her and had seen her before. However, if you're seriously ill go to a walk in clinic or private doctor instead. These "group" doctors have to see as many people as they can cram in on one day and give as few prescriptions as possible. that's how they work. They have "quotas" to reach. Wait time is okay, I get my answers if I have a question.

November 5th, 2015
I actually came home crying after my appointment with this psycho this morning! She is very lucky I have Jesus in my life and that I have changed! I just don't get WHY she is allowed to practice??!!!!!! If you are reading this comment RUN....STAY AWAY!!! This doctor is mentally unstable!!!

Worse Experience
Dr Ferguson was almost 1 hour late and didn't apologize for it when she walked in. Okay, we understand she is highly educated and must be really good ...

Executive
AWEFUL experience, rude - unprofessional and walked out of our appointment.

October 27th, 2015
This is the worst office visit I have ever had in my entire life . Dr. Ferguson has no empathy no bedside manner and should not be practicing

October 7th, 2015
Worst ever! Stay away!

June 4th, 2015
I was concerned about my cardio system, but since I would not submit to a prostate test or other cancer checks I was kicked out.

April 30th, 2015
Julie Ferguson is who Jeckle and Hyde was written after.
She is absolutely unprofessional, horrible bedside manner, and extremely rude. I have never had a Dr scream at me or get in my face until her. It's like she seriously went completely Jeckle and Hyde from one visit to the next.

April 27th, 2015
Satisfied patient
I agree with some other people that Dr. F. isn't particularly warm and fuzzy....but.....then, neither am I in my professional guise and I dont' go to a physician for warm fuzzies. I have always found her to be courteous, concerned about me, and, even, funny at times. As mentioned, earlier, the truth about ourselves isn't always pretty. Some of our medical conditions are brought about by our own behaviors and choices and it is probably in our best interest when someone actually points this out to us. We don't always like the messenger. I have been a patient for about 8 years and I have been very satisfied with the level of care and attention I have received. So that she can schedule the right amount of time, though, she does like to know, up front, why you are in her office. When you are there for a sore throat, try not to add.........."Oh, by the way, my foot has been hurting and I think I have ringworm." I 'm not saying that you shouldn't ask about these things but it is helpful if you call in advance to say that you have additional things to talk about besides the original sore throat.