A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Fienne Yeager:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Fienne Yeager graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Fienne Yeager has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Legacy Meridian Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Ann Fienne Yeager MD is a female Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Julie A. Fienne Yeager practice?
- Dr. Julie Fienne Yeager has 2 office locations.
Dr. Julie Fienne Yeager practices Pediatrics near Tualatin, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR.
See Tualatin Pediatricians.