A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Finger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Finger, M.P.H., MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Finger graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Finger has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tulane University Hospital & Clinic
- Children`s Hospital
- Tulane-Lakeside Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Finger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 2 plans
- Humana - 13 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Julie L. Finger practice?
Dr. Julie Finger practices Pediatrics near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans Pediatricians.