A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Finn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Finn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Finn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Finn graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Finn has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie B Finn MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Julie B. Finn practice?
- Dr. Julie Finn has 4 office locations.
Dr. Julie Finn practices Internal Medicine near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Farmington, MI.
See Southfield Internists.