A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Fisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Fisher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Fisher, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Colorectal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisher graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Fisher has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Charlotte
- Presbyterian Hospital Matthew
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Gottlieb Fisher MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Julie G. Fisher practice?
- Dr. Julie Fisher has 6 office locations.
Dr. Julie Fisher practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Charlotte, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Matthews, NC and Cornelius, NC.
See Charlotte Internists and Charlotte Oncologists.