A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Fisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Fisher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fisher
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fisher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Fisher, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Colorectal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisher graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Fisher has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Carolinas Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Gottlieb Fisher MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Julie G. Fisher practice?
- Dr. Julie Fisher has 1 office location.
Dr. Julie Fisher practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Matthews, NC.
See Matthews Internists and Matthews Oncologists.