Dr. Julie Flagg III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Julie Flagg III?

Urinary Incontinence

Urinary Incontinence

Have you seen Dr. Julie Flagg III?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 16th, 2017

Awesome

Dr Flagg was is wonderful. The best bedside manner. Very engaged in my situation, very experienced and knowledgeable

July 28th, 2015

Absolutely fabulous!

I have had soo many experiences with doctors. I find Dr. flagg to be one the best doctors that I have had many appointments/procedures with...she is so concerned about my well being. Dr. Flagg calls me personally to see how I am feeling..how I am healing and making sure that I am following her instructions. I would recommend her to anyone..she is truly a great physician and person. She shows me dignity and respect. Thank you for all that you do to make a difference in this world Dr. Flagg!

January 24th, 2015

Love her!!

Excellent Dr. Goes above and beyond.

August 24th, 2013

Stronly Reccomend!

Came into the room extremely friendly and personable. called promptly the next day with exam results even tho she was out of the office. When I called back to ask a few questions she seemed very knowledgeable and made me feel comfortable. Also, Im extremely squeamish when the speculum. She was very gentle and made me feel relaxed. I strongly recommend her!

May 3rd, 2012

Excellent Doctor

I wish all my Doctors were like her. I have refered her to friends and All I hear is positive feedback.

April 23rd, 2012

Had my worst appt ever with Dr. Flagg

Came in for an annual exam four months following the birth of my first child (another doctor in the practice delivered my child). Expressed several concerns to Dr. Flagg, she performed part of the exam and then basically ran out of the exam room without addressing any of the concerns I raised during my visit. After waiting forty minutes, her time spent with me was about five. I actually heard her take several phone calls before coming in to see me. I left feeling frustrated, sad and violated. I will never go back there again.

March 20th, 2012

Good doctor, but....

I like Dr. Flagg very much and she is an extremely dedicated physician. However, twice during my exam her cell phone went off and she TOOK THE CALLS! Now,maybe she was expecting a call from someone in labor who was right across the street at the hospital - I don't know. But I'm sorry, my exam time should be all about me. Hold all calls for the next 10 minutes. Is that too much to ask??

October 14th, 2011

Nice, but...

Very pleasant and spends time with patients. Had some complications and she seemed to get flustered and somewhat lacking in confidence. Did not inspire confidence inme.

October 16th, 2009

Great Doctor!

My experience has always been wonderful. She listens and follows up with tests when needed and takes action if something is troubling you.

July 15th, 2017