Dr. Julie Flagg III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Julie Flagg III?

Awesome

Posted on January 16th, 2017

Dr Flagg was is wonderful. The best bedside manner. Very engaged in my situation, very experienced and knowledgeable

Absolutely fabulous!

Posted on July 28th, 2015

I have had soo many experiences with doctors. I find Dr. flagg to be one the best doctors that I have had many appointments/procedures with...she is so concerned about my well being. Dr. Flagg calls me personally to see how I am feeling..how I am healing and making sure that I am following her instructions. I would recommend her to anyone..she is truly a great physician and person. She shows me dignity and respect. Thank you for all that you do to make a difference in this world Dr. Flagg!

Love her!!

Posted on January 24th, 2015

Excellent Dr. Goes above and beyond.

Stronly Reccomend!

Posted on August 24th, 2013

Came into the room extremely friendly and personable. called promptly the next day with exam results even tho she was out of the office. When I called back to ask a few questions she seemed very knowledgeable and made me feel comfortable. Also, Im extremely squeamish when the speculum. She was very gentle and made me feel relaxed. I strongly recommend her!

Excellent Doctor

Posted on May 3rd, 2012

I wish all my Doctors were like her. I have refered her to friends and All I hear is positive feedback.

Had my worst appt ever with Dr. Flagg

Posted on April 23rd, 2012

Came in for an annual exam four months following the birth of my first child (another doctor in the practice delivered my child). Expressed several concerns to Dr. Flagg, she performed part of the exam and then basically ran out of the exam room without addressing any of the concerns I raised during my visit. After waiting forty minutes, her time spent with me was about five. I actually heard her take several phone calls before coming in to see me. I left feeling frustrated, sad and violated. I will never go back there again.

Good doctor, but....

Posted on March 20th, 2012

I like Dr. Flagg very much and she is an extremely dedicated physician. However, twice during my exam her cell phone went off and she TOOK THE CALLS! Now,maybe she was expecting a call from someone in labor who was right across the street at the hospital - I don't know. But I'm sorry, my exam time should be all about me. Hold all calls for the next 10 minutes. Is that too much to ask??

Nice, but...

Posted on October 14th, 2011

Very pleasant and spends time with patients. Had some complications and she seemed to get flustered and somewhat lacking in confidence. Did not inspire confidence inme.

Great Doctor!

Posted on October 16th, 2009

My experience has always been wonderful. She listens and follows up with tests when needed and takes action if something is troubling you.

Posted on July 15th, 2017