Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Julie Fletcher
Dr. Julie Fletcher, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Norfolk, NE, with another office in Norfolk, NE. She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Fletcher is affiliated with Faith Regional Health Services - West Campus. She speaks English.
Dr. Julie Fletcher has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Julie Fletcher is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Norfolk, NE.
Dr. Ilya Lantsberg
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Norfolk, NE 0 mi11
Dr. Bhaskar Rao
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Norfolk, NE 0 mi16
Dr. Augustine Attiah
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Norfolk, NE 0 mi38