Dr. Julie Fogarty MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 28th, 2016
Barb and Larry
We are so very fortunate to have Julie Fogarty as our primary Dr. She is so on point with her evaluations and diagnosis that we have been able to dispense with a specialist for my husbands diabetes. She also works well with Moffitt Cancer Center for our needs there and keeps up to date records to make sure we are getting the best and most up to date care. She has directed us to other top notch Dr.'s when we need to see someone special. Can't say enough good things about her.

April 4th, 2011
Wonderful Doctor
Dr. Fogarty and the staff are wonderful. Dr. Fogarty spends time listening, caring and trying to get to the root of the problem instead of giving you meds and sending you on your way. Great experience.

October 12th, 2010
She is the BEST!
Between Dr Fogarty and her assistant Yvonne, you will find the most caring and helpful people. Dr Fogarty has been the easiest to talk to of all of the Dr's I have ever seen. She is compassionate, friendly and very knowledgable. I am blessed to have found her!

October 21st, 2009
best doc ever
terrific dr. when i had shingles she personally called me at home to see how i was

May 27th, 2009
Best doctor ever! So glad I found her!!
Dr. Fogarty is the ABSOLUTE best doctor I have ever been to in my life. Thanks to her I am alive today! My first visit to her was for some odd jaw pains I had been having. She immediately had an EKG run and had me sent to the hospital. I had a 95% blockage in my LAD. Had she not responded as she did, I could have easily had a heart attack with that type of blockage!!!Dr. Fogarty is knowledgable, professional and KIND. She is everything you could ever want in a physician! Thanks Doc!!!