Learn more about Dr. Julie Foont:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Foont is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Foont
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Foont Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Foont, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Celiac Disease
- Chronic Hepatitis B
- Crohn's Disease
- Digestive System Endoscopy (EGD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Lactose Intolerance
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Foont graduated from New York University. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Foont has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Bellevue Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie A. Foont MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Julie A. Foont practice?
- Dr. Julie Foont has 1 office location.
Dr. Julie Foont practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Gastroenterologists.