A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Foont:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Foont is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Foont
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Foont Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Foont, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Celiac Disease
- Chronic Hepatitis B
- Crohn's Disease
- Digestive System Endoscopy (EGD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Lactose Intolerance
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Foont graduated from New York University. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Foont has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Bellevue Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie A. Foont MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Julie A. Foont practice?
- Dr. Julie Foont has 1 office location.
Dr. Julie Foont practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Gastroenterologists.