A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Freeman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Freeman, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Freeman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Freeman graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Freeman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Regional Health Center
- St John's Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie A Freeman MD is a female Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Julie A. Freeman practice?
- Dr. Julie Freeman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Julie Freeman practices Pediatrics near Springfield, MO.
See Springfield Pediatricians.