A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Gage:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Gage, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gage graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Gage has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Zeeland Community Hospital
- Spectrum Health Gerber Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Ann Gage MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Julie A. Gage practice?
- Dr. Julie Gage has 1 office location.
Dr. Julie Gage practices Emergency Medicine near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Emergency Physicians.