A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Gammack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Gammack is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Gammack, MD is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Gammack graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Gammack has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Des Peres Hospital
- Saint Louis University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Karen Gammack MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Julie K. Gammack practice?
- Dr. Julie Gammack has 1 office location.
Dr. Julie Gammack practices Geriatric Medicine near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Geriatric Doctors.