A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Gavin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Gavin, Obstetrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Natural Family Planning Methods
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Uterine Bleeding (Hematometra)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gavin graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Gavin has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Julie A. Gavin practice?
Dr. Julie Gavin practices Gynecology near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Obstetricians & Gynecologists.