Mar 20th, 2015

A caring and knowledgeable physician.

Mar 20th, 2012

Dr. Gerndt will spend as much time as needed with a patient in crisis. I know that she has done this with me so I can be patient if she takes a little longer to get to me. She is intelligent, well versed in medication management.

Mar 18th, 2011

Dr. Gerndt is caring, interested and considers my opinion before making treatment decisions. She remembers personal things about me even though I only see her every one to three months. If I need something, such as more medication or an emergency appointment, she gets back to me within 24 hours.

by Carole on Dec 20th, 2009

Very direct yet caring. Listens to me and requests my input about medication changes. She has an excellent understanding of how brain chemicals and medications work and will explain it to me. When needed, she will spend more time with me than for a normal medication check. I would recommend her to others who like a straight-forward, skill psychiatrist.

Feb 15th, 2009

Doesn't listen to concerns very well. She seems to make a decision, and go with it, even if I still have concerns.Has told me opposite things on different visits.