A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Giglio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Giglio, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Eating Disorders
- Family Counseling
Education & Awards
Dr. Giglio graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Giglio has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Julie J. Giglio practice?
Dr. Julie Giglio practices Psychiatry near Tustin, CA.
See Tustin Psychiatrists.