A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Gilchrist:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Gilchrist, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Vision Disorders
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilchrist graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Gilchrist MD is a female Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Julie Gilchrist practice?
- Dr. Julie Gilchrist has 1 office location.
- Dr. Julie Gilchrist practices Pediatrics near Fort Mcpherson, GA.