Dr. Julie Glass MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

1.6

December 30th, 2015
Another perspective
After reading so many bad reviews, I think it is important to share a different perspective. Dr. Glass has been my gynecologist for about 8 or 9 years. I love her. She has been kind and understanding. She has always answered all my questions and provided excellent bedside manner, especially during my IUD insertion. If patients have experienced long waits in the waiting room due to her, it is because she is taking time with each of her patients to make sure their needs are handled with care.

December 2nd, 2015
billing issues
There are so many billing issues, they filed the wrong code, they did not tell you it is routine screening or diagnosis test, they sent the test to the place out of network. It is very hard to deal with.

September 22nd, 2015
She is very good to charge the insurance and it is out of touch of patient privacy and care.

April 10th, 2015
worst gynecologist
Awful, rude, arrogant and does not care about patients. Changing doctors. Do not recommend.

January 9th, 2015
Do not go to her please

June 8th, 2013
Bad doctor ever
I don't understand why she is still working.So bad manners .Dont know what she is doing.Not listen what you teling her.Dont go to her if you don't wanna end up like I did lost my baby in the labor just because she had bad day I guess,or she even care because she did not even say anything just left because her shift was ending.She did not even check how big baby or what is going on.I will be dead too if not other doctor came in and safe my live.DO NOT GO TO HER PLEASE

May 22nd, 2013
Worst doctor ever, she told me she won't want to do any test on me yet because they were expensive and she wants to be sure I won't miscarry. She talked about my file in the hallway and I could hear from the room. She has absolutly no bedside manners .

May 2nd, 2013
Absolute worst experience! Waited two and a half hours to see this doctor for a first visit! She told me that she forgot to set her alarm. Never a good sign when all patients in waiting room were complaining. Considering going to the other office but, awful experience at this location.

April 22nd, 2013
Poor bedside manner
I have been going to this practice for 5 years I usually see one of the other doctors but was unable to see him. Dr. Glass was not very pleasant to me and made a few comments that left me angry hours after leaving the office. Do yourself a favor ...choose one of the other doctors.

November 12th, 2012
Staff the deal-breaker
The wait time is bad, the time spent with me not great. I was further dismayed that she seemed to think HRT was fine, even with overwhelming evidence that women with a history of heart issues shouldn't take it. But the staff is so unbelievable rude and discourteous, I just couldn't take it any more. After about three years, I left her practice.

October 25th, 2012
do not go to her

July 28th, 2011
Chose another doctor
Average wait time over 1.5 hr. Last two times I went was over 2 hour wait! I then sat naked in exam rm listening to her talk on the phone in her office. Complete disrespect for patient's time. And she notes that my blood pressure was high. Final straw was my pregnant sister who also goes to this practice stopped in the office during her office hours to see if she would check her out because she had been spotting that morning. Dr. Glass refused to see her = sent her to ER where she had to wait 5 hours. Deplorable. Do not go to her.