Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

1.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Bad doctor ever  |  show details
by She knows on Jun 8th, 2013

I don't understand why she is still working.So bad manners .Dont know what she is doing.Not listen what you teling her.Dont go to her if you don't wanna end up like I did lost my baby in the labor just because she had bad day I guess,or she even care because she did not even say anything just left because her shift was ending.She did not even check how big baby or what is going on.I will be dead too if not other doctor came in and safe my live.DO NOT GO TO HER PLEASE

by Olly on May 22nd, 2013

Worst doctor ever, she told me she won't want to do any test on me yet because they were expensive and she wants to be sure I won't miscarry. She talked about my file in the hallway and I could hear from the room. She has absolutly no bedside manners .

May 2nd, 2013

Absolute worst experience! Waited two and a half hours to see this doctor for a first visit! She told me that she forgot to set her alarm. Never a good sign when all patients in waiting room were complaining. Considering going to the other office but, awful experience at this location.

|  Poor bedside manner  |  show details
Apr 22nd, 2013

I have been going to this practice for 5 years I usually see one of the other doctors but was unable to see him. Dr. Glass was not very pleasant to me and made a few comments that left me angry hours after leaving the office. Do yourself a favor ...choose one of the other doctors.

|  Staff the deal-breaker  |  show details
Nov 12th, 2012

The wait time is bad, the time spent with me not great. I was further dismayed that she seemed to think HRT was fine, even with overwhelming evidence that women with a history of heart issues shouldn't take it. But the staff is so unbelievable rude and discourteous, I just couldn't take it any more. After about three years, I left her practice.

Oct 25th, 2012

do not go to her

|  Do NOT use Dr. Julie Glass  |  show details
Nov 7th, 2011

First, my husband and I waited almost 2 hours to see her. She was very disrespectful. It was our first pregnancy and said, "I assume this pregnancy is wanted." She yelled throughout the office, "Next! Next!" as if we were chattel. When she went to take the blood work, she said, "Let's see if you're still pregnant." She is the most ignorant, rude doctor I've ever encountered. She clearly has no love for people or her practice. Do not trust your life and the life of your unborn child in her care. Go to Dr. Malcolm DeSouza in Washington, DC. He is the greatest.

|  Chose another doctor  |  show details
Jul 28th, 2011

Average wait time over 1.5 hr. Last two times I went was over 2 hour wait! I then sat naked in exam rm listening to her talk on the phone in her office. Complete disrespect for patient's time. And she notes that my blood pressure was high. Final straw was my pregnant sister who also goes to this practice stopped in the office during her office hours to see if she would check her out because she had been spotting that morning. Dr. Glass refused to see her = sent her to ER where she had to wait 5 hours. Deplorable. Do not go to her.

|  Worst Doctor I Have Ever Been To  |  show details
Jun 2nd, 2011

She is the rudest person with absolutely no manners. One would think she is an uneducated hag with the way she carries herself. Just stay away...Go anywhere else!

|  Does not listen to your issue  |  show details
Feb 6th, 2011

I went to Dr Glass office to tell her about my problem but she did not listen! instead she keeps telling me that she needs to do a pap's smear. I think she's all about money and does not listen to her patients

|  Bad attitude  |  show details
Aug 6th, 2010

Dr. Glass's attitude is not what you want while you are pregnant. I used her during my first pregnancy and i was not happy at all. She never showed that she cared during my routine visit. During the day of my induction, she was the first doctor on call and i was so offended at how she ignored my husband that was clearly in the room and she showed no compassion for me.. just broke my water and left.. i was VERY happy that she did not deliver my baby. Dr. Block did! He was awesome!! I will never use her again....

|  she could have blinded my baby  |  show details
by Michele on Aug 2nd, 2010

Please! Please do not use this doctor. She was not my doctor but the doctor that was on call when I had to have an emergency c-section. They notified her @11:30pm I had the c-section at 3:00am.My baby had gone from breach to head down three times in three days. Without checking she assumed that my son was breach. He was not! He was head down.She cut my sons head two and a half inches all the way down to the bone in his head.Missing his eyes by inches.No doctor should make a mistake like this. She never came to see him after he was moved to the NICU. We were there for two weeks.They had to bring a plastic sergeon in from a different hospital because none of the doctors wanted to risk sewing him up.I pray every day that my son does not have any long term effects from this horrible doctor. Only time will tell.

|  Just OK  |  show details
May 4th, 2010

She is nice and tries not to rush through the visit. However, she is pushy and likes things done her way. Her staff doesn't care and is rude. One of her front office girls, had me pay a copay on my first visit although I explained to her I was exempt from that. She promised to call my ins. to check that out and it took 5 apt for her to finally do it, in front of me. AND each time I came in, she would harass me about not paying my co-pay and insisted that she had never heard of a patient not paying any co-pays...However, when the ins. finally confirmed that I was not to pay anything to them, she let go and never apologized for her rudeness. Glass, on the other hand, is ok. She has good bed side manners. Tries to answer questions as best she can. But likes to impose her views. She decided on the date I'd be induced without consulting with me and without me agreeing to it. I did not go to the appointment and delivered naturally 2 days after the programmed induction.

|  stay away from her  |  show details
Oct 23rd, 2009

She hardly listens to you and how you feel..she has no compassion.she leaves no room for you to feel confident to discuss issues with her..all she does is to talk, talk and talk without bothering to break down these huge medical terms.Her attitude almost cost me my life. I am glad I am alive today to warn people off. Stay away if you love yourself.