A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Glasson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Glasson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Glasson, MD is board certified in Pediatric Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Glasson graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Glasson has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Emory Dunwoody Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Glasson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Humana - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 22 plans
- Anthem - 22 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Julie Glasson practice?
Dr. Julie Glasson practices Pediatric Surgery near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Pediatric Surgeons.