Dr. Julie Goldberg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Julie Goldberg?

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.

Have you seen Dr. Julie Goldberg?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 14th, 2014

Caring Dr.

I was recommended,to Dr Julie Godberg,my first impression is stil the same from the first visit,which was about 4 months ago,the Dr. Is a wonderful ,caring,concerned,person about her patients needs. I had been with different Drs, but never had this kinde of experience.I am greatful to Her,and Her Staff,who really care and you feel that ,you can trust your Life with The Dr.,I wish and hope that more people wil read my experience and ,when they need help in this sector of medicine,will look up Dr.Julie Goldberg ,located,513 Waukegan Rd.in Northbrook, Il. I continue to be under her care,and enjoying the visit every time I go,The Dr. Is # 10 in my list.

October 17th, 2012

I won't go back

I saw this doctor 10 years ago for a skin condiition. Under her care I saw no results and ended up switching doctors -was glad that I did because another doctor was more helpful. However I recently found myself without a dermatolgoist and was referred to her again. I gave it another try, and was sorry that I did. Without any exam she just looked of the Rx that I was on and said "well I won't perscribe that or any of the creams you are on". Really sorry I wasted my time here. She appears to have an agenda of the Rx she wants to push... beware.

August 28th, 2012

Prompt, Compassionate, Good Listener

Dr. Goldberg and her staff are extremely friendly and accomodating. I have been to her office many times and have been seen promptly. She has removed suspicious moles from my back and treated my acne with great expertise.

August 13th, 2012

...will never know...

Due to the VERY unhelpful, unprofessional, rude receptionist, I will never know how this physician "rates." Had a few simple questions regarding the age of patients they treat as well as what conditions, cost, etc. The woman who answered the phone was "bothered" by the questions and told me, "you'll just have to make an appointment and ask the doctor yourself!" I replied, "NO THANKS! I'll go elsewhere!"

July 16th, 2016