A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Gollin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Gollin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Gollin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gollin graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Gollin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- UC San Diego Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Gollin MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Julie Gollin practice?
- Dr. Julie Gollin has 1 office location.
Dr. Julie Gollin practices Internal Medicine near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Internists.