A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Goo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Goo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Goo, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Goo graduated from Loma Linda University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Goo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 10 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Julie A. Goo practice?
Dr. Julie Goo practices Family Medicine near Berkeley, CA.
See Berkeley Family Physicians.