A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Goo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Goo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goo
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Goo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Goo, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Goo graduated from Loma Linda University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Goo has 7 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie A Goo MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Julie A. Goo practice?
- Dr. Julie Goo has 1 office location.
Dr. Julie Goo practices Family Medicine near Berkeley, CA.
See Berkeley Family Physicians.