A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Goo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Goo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goo
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Goo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Goo, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Goo graduated from Loma Linda University. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Goo has 7 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie A Goo MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Julie A. Goo practice?
- Dr. Julie Goo has 1 office location.
Dr. Julie Goo practices Family Medicine near Berkeley, CA.
See Berkeley Family Physicians.