A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Gooding:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Gooding is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Gooding, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gooding graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Gooding has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Gooding MD is a female Pediatrician, has 6 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Julie Gooding practice?
- Dr. Julie Gooding has 3 office locations.
Dr. Julie Gooding practices Pediatrics near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Circleville, OH and Findlay, OH.
See Columbus Pediatricians.