A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Goodwin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Goodwin, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Kidney Disease
- Vesico-Ureteral Reflux
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodwin graduated from Boston University . She has 1 awards.
Dr. Goodwin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Virginia Hospital Center - Arlington
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie E Goodwin MD is a female Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Julie E. Goodwin practice?
- Dr. Julie Goodwin has 1 office location.
Dr. Julie Goodwin practices Pediatrics near New Haven, CT.
See New Haven Pediatricians.