A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Goodwin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Goodwin, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Kidney Disease
- Vesico-Ureteral Reflux
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodwin graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Goodwin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Virginia Hospital Center - Arlington
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goodwin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Americhoice - 3 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Julie E. Goodwin practice?
Dr. Julie Goodwin practices Pediatrics near New Haven, CT.
See New Haven Pediatricians.