Get the facts about childhood asthma, including the causes, symptoms and complications related to this condition.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Julie Goodwin
Dr. Julie Goodwin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Haven, CT. She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Nephrology and Pediatrics. Dr. Goodwin is affiliated with Yale-New Haven Hospital, Virginia Hospital Center - Arlington and Inova Fairfax Hospital. Dr. Goodwin has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Julie Goodwin has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Julie Goodwin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Haven, CT.
Dr. Ninfa Candela
Pediatric Gastroenterology, Pediatrics
New Haven, CT 0.01 mi14
Dr. Erika Schumacher
New Haven, CT 0.01 mi9
Dr. Alan Friedman
Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatrics
New Haven, CT 0.01 mi29