Dr. Julie Gould Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Julie Gould?

May 7th, 2012

Love Dr. Gould!

Been with Dr. Gould for years. I am 55 years old and she is wonderful with menopause issues. Wonderful bedside manner, never making you feel rushed. My daughter is also a patient and feels the same. We feel safe and comfortable with Dr. Gould, looking forward to many more years with her. Always correct with her diagnosis and able to remedy the problem. Highly recommend.

September 22nd, 2011

I am an nurse and have worked with a number of physicians. I HATE the GYN exam and only make an appoint ment when I need to. (Every 10 years or so). I was freaking out but Dr. Gould made me very comfortable, seemed honestly concerned and I feel good enough to schedule my yearly with her now.

July 7th, 2011

Nice, professional office staff. Dr. Gould is easy-going.

July 5th, 2011

Dr. Gould is Superb

I was a patient of Dr. Gould's at her previous practice and when I called to schedule my exam after she left, they were NOT helpful in helping me find her. They lied to me telling me they didn't even know if she was still practicing. Thank goodness for Google! I found her at West County Women's Healthcare and started seeing her at the new practice. She delivered my first son and has always taken a genuine interest in my health and isn't rushed during my appointments. In fact, upon seeing me at check-in, she recognized me after two years and said how glad she was that I found her. Most doctors don't even remember a face, let alone your name. Her personal attention to detail is certainly uncommon but welcome!

April 12th, 2011

Dr. Gould is the best

I saw Dr. Gould because my regular physician was booked and was so pleased with her, I transferred my care. She takes the time to answer all of my questions and concerns and is very thorough. Very pleased with her.

March 18th, 2011

It might be too soon to rate Dr Gould. I saw her for the first time last month and she was great. She really listened, and was genuinely interested in what I had to say. She answered all my questions. She has a lot of energy! :)

February 24th, 2011

WONDERFUL !!!!!!

Makes you feel comfortable right away. Spends lots of quality time with you...

November 30th, 2010

A+++

Go visit her she's very nice and spends quality time with you!!!

October 27th, 2010

Dr. Gould's manner, professionalism, and knowledge make this a pleasant experience. I feel lucky to have found a doctor like her.

October 11th, 2010

Loved her.

I've never laughed during my annual exam so much. Dr. Gould made me feel at ease during a visit that I usually dread. I highly recommend her!

June 9th, 2010

Best OB/GYN in St. Louis!!

Dr. Gould delivered my daughter and I was so impressed with how much time she took with me during prenatal visits. She is the most attentive and down to earth Doctor I have ever meet. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

June 3rd, 2010

She listened to me!

So many times I go into a doctors office and get generic responses. Dr. Gould REALLY listened to my complaints and tried to figure out a deeper reason for my multiple complaints. Instead of giving me a band-aid treatment for each issue, she took the time to figure out what the real issue was. She rocks!