A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Gralow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Gralow is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Gralow, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Antineoplastic Combined Chemotherapy Protocols
- Bone Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Clinical Research
- Gene Therapy
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Nutritional Support
- Segmental Mastectomy
Education & Awards
Dr. Gralow graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Gralow has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Seattle Cancer Care Alliance
- Harborview Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gralow accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Julie R. Gralow practice?
Dr. Julie Gralow practices Medical Oncology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Oncologists.