Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Julie Gralow
Dr. Julie Gralow, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Seattle, WA. She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include Medical Oncology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Gralow is affiliated with Harborview Medical Center, University Of Washington Medical Ctr and Seattle Cancer Care Alliance. Dr. Gralow has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Julie Gralow has the following 2 specialties
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Julie Gralow is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.
Dr. Georgiana Ellis
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Seattle, WA 0 mi35
Dr. Richard Zager
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Seattle, WA 0 mi46
Dr. Anna Wald
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Seattle, WA 0 mi32