A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Gralow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Gralow is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gralow
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gralow Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Gralow, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Antineoplastic Combined Chemotherapy Protocols
- Bone Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Clinical Research
- Gene Therapy
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Nutritional Support
- Segmental Mastectomy
Education & Awards
Dr. Gralow graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Gralow has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Seattle Cancer Care Alliance
- Harborview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Ruth Gralow MD is a female Oncologist , has 23 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Julie R. Gralow practice?
- Dr. Julie Gralow has 1 office location.
Dr. Julie Gralow practices Medical Oncology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Oncologists.