A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Gralow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Gralow is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gralow
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gralow Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Gralow, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Antineoplastic Combined Chemotherapy Protocols
- Bone Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Clinical Research
- Gene Therapy
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Nutritional Support
- Segmental Mastectomy
Education & Awards
Dr. Gralow graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Gralow has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Seattle Cancer Care Alliance
- Harborview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Ruth Gralow MD is a female Oncologist , has 24 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Julie R. Gralow practice?
- Dr. Julie Gralow has 1 office location.
Dr. Julie Gralow practices Medical Oncology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Oncologists.