Obstetrician & Gynecologist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Aug 21st, 2014

Dr. Grover delivered my baby in July of 2012. She was on call for Dr Glenn. (My doctor). I called at 10am on a Saturday worried from my symptoms of toxemia and because I hadn't felt my baby move since I had woken up at 6am. She answered my call immediately I didn't have to leave a voicemail and wait for her to get back to me. She was so kind and calm from beginning to end. She kept constant watch on me. (Not in the room, but through my nurses and monitors) At one point I had adjusted how I was sitting in bed and my baby's heart beat monitor lost detection and she was there within seconds to see what was wrong! I felt very safe and cared for in her hands.

|  Great doctor!  |  show details
Jan 11th, 2011

I really love Dr. Grover. I felt like she understood my feelings so much better than the male doctor I had during my first pregnancy. I started seeing Dr. Grover with my second pregnancy, which I unfortunately miscarried at 13 weeks. Dr. Grover sat with me before my D&C and was so comforting and caring.One year later I was pregnant again and saw Dr. Grover through my entire pregnancy. She was always nice and willing to answer my questions. She also made sure I was keeping my weight in check - something I think more OBs should do with their patients. The only complaint I have is sometimes there is a ridiculously long wait at the office - sometimes up to an hour and a half. But I suppose that's to be expected at any OB office; deliveries have to be made during the day too!Dr. Grover also performed my c-section, and unlike my last OB she actually talked to me during the whole procedure I stead of chatting about tennis lessons with the other doctors in the OR. She let me know exactly what was happening at all times and was just as happy as I was when my beautiful baby boy was born.I would definitely recommend Dr. Grover to anyone. :)

Sep 22nd, 2010

I have mixed feelings about Dr. Grover. I saw her with my first baby while I was a BYU student. I chose her randomly off of a list of BYU insurance approved doctors. I liked the idea of seeing a female doctor. Before my labor, I liked her well enough although the wait at the office was unbelievable sometimes. My husband wasn't very fond of her because any time he was able to come to the appointments he felt like she was cold to him and wouldn't answer his questions. I was 8 days past my due date when she had me induced. After 12 hours I still hadn't made any progress so she broke my water. Through the night she was kinda non-existent and rarely came to check on us. My baby began to be really distressed and I still wasn't changing; they put me on oxygen. My nurses couldn't believe that my Dr. wasn't ordering a C-section. After another 15 hours, I was finally ready to deliver my distressed baby; 3 hours of pushing he still didn't want to come out and Dr. Grover couldn't turn him to face my back. She resorted to using forceps to deliver. My little guy has had significant developmental delays and many of his specialists are suspicious of the long delivery and amount of distress he was under. Being that it was my first baby, I had no idea what to expect and trusted my doctor 100%. Looking back I question the level of care I received and wonder what would have been different had Dr. Grover simply gone with a c-section. I know with my future pregnancies I'm not going to let it last as long especially with a very distressed baby.

Jun 1st, 2010

I recently transferred to Dr. Grover from another office, just wanting to try something else. I couldn't be more pleased with the experience I had today. The nurse was very warm and helpful. When I met with Dr. Grover she was kind, knowledgeable, caring and was able to answer my questions. This is my second pregnancy and I already feel more confident with her as my doctor.

|  loved her!  |  show details
by Elizabeth on May 19th, 2010

Dr Grover was so nice. Her office staff was very friendly and the nurses were quick to answer any of my questions. I did have to wait for awhile, but once I got in the room she spent so much time with me and I understood why she was running late. I loved her and would refer anyone to her!

|  Best Experience!  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Nov 7th, 2008 on insiderpages.com

She is so nice and very understanding. She is willing to answer any and every question and doesn`t question the decisions you make for labor...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  Don't see Dr Grover  |  show details
Sep 25th, 2008

I went to see Dr Grover cause I had heard that she and her father were the best. I had some friends who delivered with them. She was terrible. She was NEVER NEVER on time or anywhere close. There was one time I waited for over an hour and the nurse came out and told me that she had to run to her child's one on one with a teacher and I could wait another hour or reschedule. She was never kind or patient with my questions (It was my first baby so I had a few questions). I had to wait an hour or more to see her and then she was rushing me out. I was later diagnosed with toxemia, something she never looked even though I complained with all the symptoms. Also she would not induce me even though I had toxemia and promised I would not have the baby while she was gone on a family vacation in Hawaii. She said it would have to wait until after her trip and even then she thought she would make me wait 2 to 3 weeks. Any 9 month along pregnant women, does not want to hear that!!! Well God willing, my water broke and I had the baby while she was gone. Another Doctor delivered me and I would NEVER go back. Her staff were very sweet and caring but it does not make up for her or her father (who I had to visit once or twice).

by Jen on Mar 25th, 2008

She's a very nice, smart doctor. She did a great job caring for me during my pregnancy and delivery. Her nurse practitioner is also very nice and diagnosed a heart murmur in me that no other doctor had ever noticed.