A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Lin is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Lin, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Lin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Fletcher Allen Health Care - Fanny Allen Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Hsiao-Wen Lin MD is a female Dermatologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Julie H. Lin practice?
- Dr. Julie Lin has 1 office location.
Dr. Julie Lin practices Dermatology near Burlington, VT.
See Burlington Dermatologists.