A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Martin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Martin, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Martin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baton Rouge General Medical Center
- Womans Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Helen Martin MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Julie H. Martin practice?
- Dr. Julie Martin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Julie Martin practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Baton Rouge, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Prairieville, LA.
See Baton Rouge Obstetricians & Gynecologists.